Guidelines for spa visitors
You can have a pleasant and relaxing spa vacation if the following recommendations and guidelines are followed.
- It is recommended to book the treatments in advance.
- Possible booking changes please make at least 3 days prior to arrival. Subsequent changes can be made only to availability.
- We ask you to pay for the treatments in advance and in case of pre-booking upon your arrival at the hotel. Submit the proof of payment to the service provider when going to your treatment.
- Always carry your treatment card with you when going to procedures, and also a towel in case of water procedures.
- Dress comfortably when going to your procedure.
- Remove your jewellery before treatments as they can make the treatments painful or uncomfortable.
- Undressing is required for the whole body treatments like massages, different baths, body treatments etc.
- For your own maximal well-being, notify the performer of the procedure about your problematic areas and your comfort – whether you are cold or hot, the possible painfulness of the procedure.
- Arrive in time for the treatments, if possible 5-10 minutes earlier.
- If you are late for the treatment, the time of the service shall not be extended out of respect to other customers. Additionally, the fee for unperformed service or a part thereof shall not be refunded.
- Please take notice, that the procedure will be automatically cancelled, if you are late for 15 minutes.
- Do not arrive in a state of intoxication for a treatment. Service providers have the right to refuse to treat intoxicated clients, and services booked and paid in advance shall not be refunded.
- Give the previous customer sufficient time to finish the procedure and enter the room when asked by the service provider. Reciprocal courtesy ensures that all visitors are satisfied.
- Please use the shower before the use of the pool.
- Wearing swimming clothes is required in the pool and saunas (except in the saunas located by the men and women’s showers).
- Respect other spa visitors in common areas.
- Speak quietly in the spa.
- If you are accompanied by children, do not leave them unattended and be informed that the good practices of spa also apply to them.
- Smoking is only allowed at the places intended for that purpose.
When planning a spa vacation we recommend consulting a doctor beforehand in case of the following conditions or disorders
- cardiovascular problems, high or low blood pressure
- renal and other internal diseases
- psychotic conditions
- bleeding tendency
- blood-related disorders
- AIDS or HIV
Spa procedures are prohibited in case of the following health conditions and diseases:
- fever and/or viral infection or other acute diseases
- contagious skin diseases