Water and sauna center „Viiking Saaga“
A relaxing „Viking oasis“ with a unique interior design. The saunas are hidden in caves and grottos. Roof garden and igloo sauna are on the second floor.
The water center “Viiking Saaga” includes:
- large pool with different relaxing attractions, ca 250 m2;
- upstream river;
- kids’ pool;
- steam-salt sauna 45–50 C;
- aroma-steam sauna 45 C;
- hot and dry Finnish sauna 95 C;
- humid Finnish sauna 70 C;
- Japanese pool;
- large Jacuzzi for 15 people;
- bar with lounge;
- lounges with heated lounge chairs ca 36 C;
- on the roof – Viking tepee sauna
Opening hours of water and sauna center
Mon – Fri 12:00 – 22:00
Sat, Sun and national holidays 10:00 – 22:00
Maintenance days 2020 are 14.05, 13.08, 12.11.
The sauna center is closed for the whole day.
NB! Mon – Fri the water center bar will be opened at 15:00 & Sat, Sun at 12:00.
Entrance to the sauna and water centre from Ringi street.
Please read visitors´ reminder before water and sauna center visit.
Phone: +372 449 0514
Free car parking for guests if there is vacancy. As we have a lot of guests with cars, parking spaces may not be available for everyone. For more information about car parking in Pärnu can be found on Pärnu city website.