Guidelines for treatment
You can have a pleasant and relaxing spa vacation if the following recommendations and guidelines are followed.
We do our best to make our guests feel safe.
As we are keeping maximum possible distance from each other, it is IMPERATIVE to keep in mind and follow the rules below:
- If you are feeling unwell and have any symptoms of a sickness, please remain in your room and notify the treatment receptionist at the short number 510.
- If, within the past 2 weeks, you have experienced any symptoms indicative of upper respiratory tract infections (sore throat, fever, cough, breathing difficulty, joint pain, loss of smell or taste), please postpone your visit. We do not service any customers with signs of sickness.
- Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands with warm water and soap. If necessary, use a disinfectant. We have placed hand disinfectants in visible places and our customer attendants disinfect all surfaces and public rooms on a regular basis.
- Please be considerate of the waiting rules. The customer attendant needs some time to disinfect all surfaces for the next customer and make sure people do not get into contact.
- If you wish, you can use your own personal protective mask during the procedure. You can buy it in every point of sale in our house.
Let’s care about each other’s health!
- It is recommended to book the treatments in advance.
- Possible booking changes please make at least 3 days prior to arrival. Subsequent changes can be made only to availability.
- We ask you to pay for the treatments in advance and in case of pre-booking upon your arrival at the hotel. Submit the proof of payment to the service provider when going to your treatment.
- Always carry your treatment card with you when going to procedures, and also a towel in case of water procedures.
- Dress comfortably when going to your procedure.
- Remove your jewellery before treatments as they can make the treatments painful or uncomfortable.
- Undressing is required for the whole body treatments like massages, different baths, body treatments etc.
- For your own maximal well-being, notify the performer of the procedure about your problematic areas and your comfort – whether you are cold or hot, the possible painfulness of the procedure.
- Arrive in time for the treatments, if possible 5-10 minutes earlier.
- If you are late for the treatment, the time of the service shall not be extended out of respect to other customers. Additionally, the fee for unperformed service or a part thereof shall not be refunded.
- Please take notice, that the procedure will be automatically cancelled, if you are late for 15 minutes.
- Do not arrive in a state of intoxication for a treatment. Service providers have the right to refuse to treat intoxicated clients, and services booked and paid in advance shall not be refunded.
- Give the previous customer sufficient time to finish the procedure and enter the room when asked by the service provider. Reciprocal courtesy ensures that all visitors are satisfied.
- Please use the shower before the use of the pool.
- Wearing swimming clothes is required in the pool and saunas (except in the saunas located by the men and women’s showers).
- Respect other spa visitors in common areas.
- Speak quietly in the spa.
- If you are accompanied by children, do not leave them unattended and be informed that the good practices of spa also apply to them.
- Smoking is only allowed at the places intended for that purpose.
When planning a spa vacation we recommend consulting a doctor beforehand in case of the following conditions or disorders
- cardiovascular problems, high or low blood pressure
- renal and other internal diseases
- psychotic conditions
- bleeding tendency
- blood-related disorders
- AIDS or HIV
Spa procedures are prohibited in case of the following health conditions and diseases:
- fever and/or viral infection or other acute diseases
- contagious skin diseases