Apartments rules and good practice for guests
VIIKING APARTMENTS RULES FOR GUESTS
- Guests checking in on their own must be at least 18 years of age.
- Check-in from 15:00 to 22:00, unless agreed otherwise in advance.
- Check-out on the day of leaving by 12:00, unless agreed otherwise in advance.
- Your booking is held until 19:00. Please inform us about your late arrival in advance.
- The apartments are self-catering.
- Pets are not permitted in guest apartments.
- Rearranging furniture without permission is not permitted.
- Prices include bed linen, towels, liquid soap, toilet paper, kitchen appliances and tools, free parking in the designated area, wireless internet connection (download speed up to 10 Mbit/s), post-visit cleaning. If the duration of the visit is at least a week, interim cleaning is carried out at a time previously agreed upon with the guest. If during the stay the guest needs to empty the trash, the apartment building’s waste bins are located in the inner courtyard, which can be accessed from the door next to the main entrance of the ground floor.
- Accommodation price includes morning sauna and swimming in the C-block sauna complex of Viiking Spa Hotel (Mon–Fri 6:30–7:30, Sat–Sun and public holidays 7:00–10:00) and unlimited use of the water and sauna centre Viiking Saaga during the opening hours (Mon–Fri 12:00–22:00, Sat–Sun and public holidays & the summer season from 1 June to 31 August at 10:00–22:00).
- Accommodation prices do not include breakfast. Upon request, breakfast is available for purchase at the hotel at a discounted price of 10 EUR/person. Breakfast is served and the service can be purchased in the main building of Viiking Spa Hotel.
- The accommodation establishment has the right to request advance payment from the guests.
- The guest is responsible for the safety of room keys. In case of losing the keys, promptly notify the Viiking Spa Hotel administrator by calling at +372 501 3496 / +372 449 0500. Penalty for losing the keys is 35 EUR.
- Penalty for losing the wristband granting access to the water centre is 25 EUR.
GOOD PRACTICE OF GUESTS
- We expect guests of the apartment to use the apartment as intended and prudently. The apartment must be left in a proper condition upon leaving. If the condition of the apartment requires special cleaning, the guest/person who booked the apartment shall compensate for the cleaning costs.
- Upon leaving the apartment make sure that all the doors and windows are properly closed and locked.
- Smoking and burning candles in the apartment is prohibited. Penalty for smoking in the apartment is 70 EUR.
- The accommodation establishment must be promptly notified of any loss or damage to the apartment property. If the guest’s fault for the loss or damage to the property is determined, the guest shall be responsible for thereof and shall compensate the accommodation establishment for the loss incurred.
- The accommodation establishment shall not be liable for the loss of the guest’s personal belongings. Each apartment has a safety deposit box that is available for use.
- Night-time quiet starts at 22:00 on Sun–Thurs, at 00:00 on Fri–Sat.
- Apartments are not intended for organising events/parties. The accommodation establishment checks guests into the apartment according to the number of booked beds.
- Guests who are noisy during night-time quiet or exceed the permitted number of guests shall be asked to leave the apartment without refund.
- Inquire about lost and found items over the phone at +372 449 0500 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Found items are stored for 2 months.
If you need anything when we’re not there, call us and we’ll help you.
Have a nice holiday!
Viiking Spa Hotel
AS Taastusravikeskus Viiking
Hotel reception (24 h) +372 449 0500 / +372 501 3496
Treatment reception +372 449 0510 / +372 5381 3281 / email@example.com
Water centre reception +372 449 0514
Beauty salon +372 449 0515 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales department +372 449 0505 / +372 5308 8148 / email@example.com
(Sales Department is open Mon–Fri 8:00–17:00)