Water and sauna center „Viiking Saaga“
A relaxing „Viking oasis“ with a unique interior design. The saunas are hidden in caves and grottos. Roof garden and igloo sauna are on the second floor.
The water center “Viiking Saaga” includes:
- large pool with different relaxing attractions, ca 250 m2;
- upstream river;
- kids’ pool;
- steam-salt sauna 45–50 C;
- aroma-steam sauna 45 C;
- hot and dry Finnish sauna 95 C;
- humid Finnish sauna 70 C;
- Japanese pool;
- large Jacuzzi for 15 people;
- bar with lounge;
- lounges with heated lounge chairs ca 36 C;
- on the roof – Viking tepee sauna
Opening hours of water and sauna center
Mon – Fri 12:00 – 22:00
Sat, Sun and national holidays 10:00 – 22:00
Entrance to the sauna and water centre from Ringi street.
Maintenance days 2018 are 29.03, 31.05, 26.07, 27.09, 29.11.
The sauna center is closed for the whole day.
Please read visitors´ reminder before water and sauna center visit.
Phone: +372 449 0514
Free car parking for guests if there is vacancy. As we have a lot of guests with cars, parking spaces may not be available for everyone. For more information about car parking in Pärnu can be found on Pärnu city website.
Gallery of water and sauna center
We are waiting for all to enjoy!Read more